[Vision2020] Moscow Medical VIsion Statement

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:59:58 PDT 2005

"Perhaps V2020 -- and our larger community -- might be a little nicer if
more
of us asked ourselves "What would my mom think?" before posting."  Well
said, Saundra.  I ask myself as well, "what would my dear, sweet old long
departed neighbor Mrs. Smith say?"  She of the sugar cookies, lemonade, and
fresh rhubarb pie of my long ago, innocent youth?  I rather imagine if I
posted something inappropriate, that, in her matronly chagrin, she'd say
sweetly, "What in the !@#$ did you think you were *&^% doing, you little
$%^%&!  I knew you were no &%$#@! good!  I should have poisoned those !@#$
sugar cookies, and put some cyanide in that *&^% lemonade, you no good
*&^%$#@!"  It always gives me pause.

       Carl Westberg Jr.