[Vision2020] “It’s not right to give perfectly good white folk food to niggers.”--Douglas Wilson characterizes the words of Christ

Kirkus Circus kirkus_circus at lycos.com
Mon Sep 19 23:13:13 PDT 2005

Vision 2020,

Dr. John Brown has made several claims (seen below) - all of which I
presume to be true, but only one of the three claim applies to ALL Moscow
Medical doctors.

Brown's pastor is not Doug Wilson. Brown doesn't believe Jesus told
racial jokes. What about John Grauke and Mathew Rice? Do they think Jesus
told racial jokes?

Do Drs. Rice and Grauke agree with Doug Wilson's characterization of
Jesus' words to the poor Canaanite woman as being equivalent to: “It’s
not right to give perfectly good white folk food to niggers.”

Do Drs. Rice and Grauke agree with Wilson that: “If this understanding is
right, then Jesus was using a racial insult to make a point. If it is not
correct, then he was simply using a racial insult.”

Can Drs. Rice and Grauke agree with Dr. Brown that that is not a correct
way of interpreting scripture? Our community is interested to know the
character of the men and women who treat our illnesses.

Here are Dr. Brown's several claims, and I quote:
1)  Doug Wilson is not my Pastor
2)  I do not think Jesus told racial jokes, or that that is a correct
way of interpreting that scripture.
3)  We do not support racism in any form
4)  I have never heard anyone tell a racist joke in our office

Kirkus Circus