[Vision2020] Is it or isn't it?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:03:39 PDT 2005

Dale says:

Gary Greenfield calls his homeschool "St. Monica's"

Doug Farris calls his homeschool "Farris Life Institute"

Yeah, we buy that one!  How about the bridge in London - still for sale?

Joel Plaskon himself says he called Mr. Greenfield and talked to him about
the "school" he was running out of his home.  Once the requirements for
doing so LEGALLY was explained to Mr. Greenfield, his response was "If I
have to go through all that just to run a small school, I'll just go back to
homeschooling my girls."  The Moscow Chamber of Commerce SPECFICALLY lists
St. Monica's as a PRIVATE SCHOOL in Moscow:

St. Monica’s School for Girls
K – 5th grade, 8am-12pm
418 E. “B” St.
(509) 596-5506

Paul Kimmell is a Christ Church member, and it is HIS listing in HIS
organization's booklet and it is done so at HIS direction.

So, is it a "homeschool" or is this just one more dodge?

J  ;)