[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Where is Peter the Piper?

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Tue Sep 13 09:29:38 PDT 2005

 Julie - Yes, Mingles does have fine "greasy" food. The point is, they are
not allowed to break the law. All the rest of us seem to "get the point" and
obey the law. They chose not to. They broke the law for 9 years and they did
not get a slap on the wrist. You get a speeding ticket, you pay it, or you
go to jail. Period.

Phil Roderick

-------Original Message-------

From: Julie Crumley
Date: 09/13/05 08:20:06
To: Vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Where is Peter the Piper?

Phil says:
"Mingles food sales don't even come close. Maybe 2 %."

Not to cause a stink, but I, for one, have frequented that establishment
many times for the purpose of eating food, not buying alcohol. And when I do
purchase alcohol there, it is more often than not accompanied by a fine
assortment of greasy, fried foods. Quite reasonably priced grease too I
might add.
JC

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but
in having new eyes.*~*