[Vision2020] Stupid Drinking Laws Was: Where is Peter the Piper?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:40:58 PDT 2005

On 9/12/05, Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:
> Geeee, if you REALLY want to take your children into a bar......go to
> Montana.

I'm not a big fan of bars, per se.  When I am utilizing Mingles'
services, it is more as a restaurant that coincidentally serves
alcohol.  I was just abusing the thread to segue into one of my
favorite rants, i.e., the stupidity of USian drinking laws, and
especially those nannies who wail "We can't drink in front of the
children... it might HURT them!"

Sorry.  :-/