[Spam] [Vision2020] Local Accountability: New Orleans? Iraq?

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Sep 12 17:32:04 PDT 2005

When you said "Yes", I continued my diatribe against Mr. Hansen's inuendo of
bigotry. Which is not aimed at you.
Charging racism and bigotry seems to be the Left wing's main weapon against
those who don't agree with their view.
Don't like illegal immigration and don't want to provide education and
social services for illegals? You're a racist.
Don't like people being on welfare generation after generation? You're a
bigot, because you hate the poor.
Make an observation comparing "civilization" to nature? Again bigotry.
Anybody who wishes to make that charge on me had better be ready for the
verbal equivelent of both barrels of a 12 guage firing double ought buck at
them.
As Marvin the Martian would say "That makes me very, very aaaangry."