[Vision2020] middle aged women (was "John's Alley")

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Sep 12 07:04:12 PDT 2005

A Day In The Life Of A Bored, Middle-Aged Intolerista

Day-Timer, September 12, 2005:

A.M. -- Read Donovan's posts on Vision 2020.  Oh, good.  There are five.

          Feed cats

          Floss  (me first, then the cats)

          Think of ways to persecute followers of other religions

          Vacuum living room

Midday -- Grilled cheese or tomato soup?  Maybe both.  Cut sandwiches
diagonally or straight?

          Watch exercise video.  No plot, no character development.  Switch
to QVC

          Catch up on Brad and Angelina.  Drop Carl Westberg a note of
condolences.

          Write incendiary and untrue things about Christ Church, just
because there's nothing better
          to do.  Oh, wait -- gotta fold laundry.  Then bring down 30-year
ministry.

P.M.    Thaw chicken for dinner

          Check Courtney's blog.  Make note to JUST DO SOMETHING so I can
get in it.

          Read Vision 2020.  If nothing from Donovan, see above.

          Time to switch placemats to fall theme?  See what neighbors are
doing.

          Plan outfit for September 27 board meeting.

          Imprecatory prayer time for my enemies.  Too busy to pray for
friends.

Darn that Donovan Arnold!  He's on to me . . .

Or maybe -- just maybe -- he's wrong about my life being empty and boring
and truly doesn't understand the value of speaking out against things that I
believe are a threat to the Gospel and to my community.  Must find time
tomorrow to think about this, but for now -- off to Spokane.

keely emerine mix