[Vision2020] RE: Homeland Security Dept. Failure!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 00:08:45 PDT 2005

Debi,

The gender of the mayor does not change the logic of
Pat's argument.

Also, if you reread the sentence you will see that Pat
did not call the mayor a she, Pat just used bad
grammar.

"So, apparently you have not seen the interview with
the Mayor who said she (replace "she" with the words
"the Governor") waited 24 hours before doing
anything."

Interpretation: Pat said that the Mayor said the
Governor(who is the "she" referred to by the mayor)
waited 24 hours before doing anything.

Got it?

Donovan J Arnold

http://gov.louisiana.gov/Press_Release_detail.asp?id=973