[Vision2020] 09-09-05 NY Times: Powell Calls His U.N. SpeechaLasting Blot on His Record

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 9 12:29:19 PDT 2005

Ms Kraut –

The New York Times article was merely reporting on an interview conducted by
Barbara Walters.

Or does Barbara Walters have an ulterior motive . . . . other than to allow
Colin Powel to express what’s on his mind?

Please advise us, Ms. Kraut.  Inquiring minds want to know.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown

  _____