[Vision2020] Immediate Aid to New Orleans

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:02:48 PDT 2005

Holy mackarel, Joan.  You dare mention Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan in
the same posting?  You are shameless.  The two people most representing evil
incarnate, and most likely to invoke outrage among our conservative brothers
and sisters?  You are brave.  By the way, I've been trying to think of
something that can bring all of in Moscow together, if only briefly.  From
last Saturday, I give you this score:  Georgia 48 - Boise State 13.  If that
doesn't warm your Moscow heart, you don't have one.

                        Carl Westberg Jr.