[Vision2020] Blame Game

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Sep 7 12:50:54 PDT 2005

"Amendment X:  The powers not delegated to the United States by the
Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the
states respectively, or to the people. "

I believe this is what Mr. Budge refers to.  Of course it would be nice
to cut through red tape, but I think red tape is why there's a bunch of
buses under water right now when they could have been used to evacuate
people with.  Too many people trying to figure out who's gonna pay for
what . . .

DC