[Vision2020] Lack of Compassion

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 23:00:13 PDT 2005

I am not defending Pat Kraut's position because I do
not agree with it. However, I think all of you that
are attacking her for lacking compassion are wrong.

I lived next to Pat Kraut for 1 1/2 years and still
live near her. I know that she spends a lot more of
her time helping people than the lot of you combined
making accusations against her.

Pat does not brag about how sorry she feels about
other people, she actually does something to help
them.

If you do not agree with her thinking, that is fine.
But all of you that do not do crap but gripe and say
how sorry you feel for someone while accusing those
that actually do something for people or lacking
compassion are just the town gossip hypocrites that do
not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Saying you pity people in N.O. MORE THAN SOMEONE ELSE
on Vision 2020 does nothing to help them, it is
clearly done just to make yourself feel better about
yourself.

Donovan J Arnold

--- keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut at moscow.com>
> To: "vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Lack of Compassion
> Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:14:36 -0700
>
> So, the day the storm was hitting Florida and they
> were saying that it was
> coming up the coast they couldn't have filled a
> jug?? Even at a category 1
> hurricane surely that would have made sense. Long
> before the roads flooded
> and the mayor stopped the buses running something
> could have been done.
> Now, I am hearing a lot on the radio, C-span and
> emails from friends and
> relatives in the south about the problems how they
> were and weren't handled.
> Heroes are everywhere as are scum and the evil just
> as in any situation.
> Many are beginning to ask the same questions I have.
> In 2002 the
> Times-Picayune wrote an article eerily just like
> what has happened this last
> week. THEY KNEW this was GOING to happen!! To have
> done nothing more for
> those people is criminal. I have more compassion
> than some of you because I
> DO NOT want this to happen again. It would be
> criminal all over again. Can
> you not understand that?? I am hearing questions
> about what happened to the
> monies sent to have food and water available in the
> city many years ago.
> This governor should be impeached. The Mayor needs
> to have his checking
> accounts examined. I am really looking forward to
> the head rolling.

=== message truncated ===