[Vision2020] Lack of Compassion

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Sep 6 19:14:36 PDT 2005

So, the day the storm was hitting Florida and they were saying that it was
coming up the coast they couldn't have filled a jug?? Even at a category 1
hurricane surely that would have made sense. Long before the roads flooded
and the mayor stopped the buses running something could have been done.
Now, I am hearing a lot on the radio, C-span and emails from friends and
relatives in the south about the problems how they were and weren't handled.
Heroes are everywhere as are scum and the evil just as in any situation.
Many are beginning to ask the same questions I have. In 2002 the
Times-Picayune wrote an article eerily just like what has happened this last
week. THEY KNEW this was GOING to happen!! To have done nothing more for
those people is criminal. I have more compassion than some of you because I
DO NOT want this to happen again. It would be criminal all over again. Can
you not understand that?? I am hearing questions about what happened to the
monies sent to have food and water available in the city many years ago.
This governor should be impeached. The Mayor needs to have his checking
accounts examined. I am really looking forward to the head rolling.