[Vision2020] Governor Blanco Begs Bush For Help Before Katrina Hit!

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Sep 5 21:58:14 PDT 2005

When I read this site I don't see that Washington is the problem I see that the state gov was supposed to do the calling and didn't. In any office a request would take a certain amount of time. But then like I've said...nothing would make you happy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050903/ap_on_re_us/katrina_national_guard