@SPAM++++ RE: $WL Re: $SPAM+++++++++ Re: [Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Sep 5 11:57:57 PDT 2005

Good tactical moves Tom.  And from the blogs I have been following
across the Gulf Coast region, it appears that Texas, Mississippi,
Alabama, Florida as well as Georgia, and the Carolinas have
implemented all of those tactics.  Seems that Louisiana didn't.

Hopefully leaders in the sovereign state of Louisiana will attend to
that as quickly as possible.