@WL Re: $SPAM+++++++++ Re: [Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Sep 5 10:23:16 PDT 2005

This was the job of the local mayor and govenor. It should have been done
long before the feds had anything to do with the mess.
Yes, Head should roll. At the local level. But I bet that the media make
sure that we blame Bush. On C-span however a good many people are asking
what the mayor and govenor were thinking.
PK