[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (September 4, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 4 18:43:44 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

In addition to playing an excellent rendition of "Do You Know What It Means
to Miss New Orleans" by one of my favorite blues singers, Harry Connick Jr.,
both Aaron Ament and Kit Craine officially announced their candidacies for
Moscow City Council.  Both candidates discussed the Moscow zoning code, the
Third Street bridge, cultural division within Moscow, and plans for the
Palouse River Drive baseball complex among other important topics.

As always, for those of you simply too lazy, or simply felt yourself not
worthy of such an experience, an experience that will, as FDR so eloquently
stated, "live in infamy", I have recorded, converted to WMA format, and
posted the show (in its entirety) at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Take care, Moscow.

"Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice, and when they
fail in this purpose, they become the dangerously structured dams that block
the flow of social progress."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.