[Vision2020] President of the United States meets with NSA Representative

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 23:26:48 PDT 2005

"Dean Wullenwaber (far right), one of the College's
attornies (typo), and his family met with President
and Mrs. Bush to honor their fallen son, Capt. Luke
Wullenwaber, who died in action in Iraq last year."

They did not meet with a NSA representative, just a
member of NSA because his son was killed in action.
Please get your story straight.

Capt. Wullenwaber was killed in action in service to
his country in Iraq on Nov. 16, 2004.

Why not honor the son instead of smiting his father?

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.nsa.edu/news/newsupdates.html#Anchor-Aug-62712