[Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:10:37 PDT 2005

P.S. If you don't believe me, let me quote the Department of "Homeland
Security"s website:
 "In the event of a terrorist attack, natural disaster or other large-scale
emergency, the Department of Homeland Security will assume primary
responsibility on March 1st for ensuring that emergency response
professionals are prepared for any situation. This will entail providing a
coordinated, comprehensive federal response to any large-scale crisis and
mounting a swift and effective recovery effort. The new Department will also
prioritize the important issue of citizen preparedness. Educating America's
families on how best to prepare their homes for a disaster and tips for
citizens on how to respond in a crisis will be given special attention at
DHS."
 http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/theme_home2.jsp