[Vision2020] President of the United States meets with NSA Representative

José Naranjo naranjo843 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:53:42 PDT 2005

Moscow,

Those of you who periodically read the news updates on the New Saint Andrews
College website are already aware of what I'm about to provide to the rest
of the community. I am bringing it up because, from my perspective, it is
always worth taking note when greatness comes to one's own.

The news update I speak of, is of course, the President of the United
States' meeting with NSA's attorney.

http://www.nsa.edu/news/newsupdates.html#Anchor-Aug-62712

NSA is only eleven years old and is already turning the heads of our
nation's leaders. I doubt the University of Idaho can claim to have a
similarly ranking association.