[Vision2020] be a town crier.....

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Sep 3 15:08:06 PDT 2005

I was one and you can be one, too....
Town Crier, that is.
Nathan Alford is signing up a new group of Town Crier editorial writers (see his column on page 3A of the weekend Daily News, Sept 3).  The first group of a dozen Town Criers have finished a two year commitment.
I was one of the first group.  When my final column is printed in a few weeks, I will have written 8 editorials that have been printed on the Daily News editorial page, to be read by the paper's 10,000 readers.
I thought it was great.  I chose the topics and wrote the words, all without interference from the Daily News.
Please consider becoming a Town Crier.  Read Nathan's column to find out how to apply.
BL