[Vision2020] persecution complexes, with moles

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 11:17:13 PDT 2005

Gee, Jerry, you don't make sense even AFTER I've had my coffee.

I'm sure that in reading from you that Jesus, Paul and David all were
betrayed by "moles," most people immediately thought, "Why, by gosh, Jerry's
referring to 2 Timothy 4, where both Demas and Alexander were mentioned as
having caused Paul trouble!  Wow -- just like Doug Wilson's problems!"
After that, they went right to the Old Testament, in 1 Samuel 25, to see
where Nabal was conspiring against David, and suddenly it all made MUCH MORE
SENSE.

Or not.

I think we all pretty much understood from you that an insider leaking an
email about Christ Church is the wartime equavalent of Judas vs. Christ,
silversmiths and apostates vs. Paul, and drunkards vs. David.  What many of
us would remind you, Jerry, is that Doug Wilson's problems aren't because of
enemies from within or without, but from battles of his own making.  There
are certainly precedents for that in Scripture, but I don't imagine you'll
see them.

keely emerine mix