[Vision2020] 09-01-05 NY Times: Waiting for a Leader

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 2 06:18:12 PDT 2005

As horrendous, inexcusable, and just plain sickening as the situation is, it
re-iterates what I said about King George earlier:

"When George Bush lies, people die."

When situations like this arise (remember the tsunamis?), Bill Clinton and
George Bush Sr. respond with campaigns and other activities to assist the
victims.  George Bush Jr. responds with a photo op and a smirk.

Here it is Friday and the only activity originating from Washington DC, is a
fly-over by King George and a sound-bite of Bush telling us how he
sympathizes with the victims.  BULL S**T ! ! !

Don't blame me, though.  I didn't vote for him.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown