[Vision2020] Fwd: Planning and Zoning Meeting Tonight

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 1 15:01:30 PDT 2005

Dontcha understand, Saundra?  If you don't attend the sessions, you simply
are not interested in understanding the political and/or governmental
mechanism that drives the town of Moscow.  If you do attend most, if not
every, session of the city council and the various commissions, you are (as
"they" say) "normally busy-body, complaint-driven nags".

As for me, I am simply too proud to be just another intolerista liberal
elitista diversity-cleansing wacko nutjob loose in the Palouse doing what
comes natural.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
(see above)