[Vision2020] Question for Jerry Owen

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:45:24 PDT 2005

You should be ashamed of using the signature line "Because of Him" - unless
you care to explain that the "Him" referred to is Doug - especially in light
of the lack of any real humor and originality of terms used in the e-mail.

Sight anywhere in the teachings of Jesus that allows you to be this juvenile
in behavior.  It is bad enough Doug and Dale act this way, but now we have
new generations of CCer's taking up this mantle.  What is really shameful is
the fact that so many of the little children in this church are so much more
polite and respectful when talking or dealing with others; perhaps you
"older" children should take some lessons from them.

As to NSA "trying to undermine Moscow's code" - seems to me they don't "try"
so much as simply DO undermine the City code and the tax code, not to
mention the wishes of the rest of Moscow's citizenry that would rather leave
the CBD and codes as is, minus the schools or other illegal businesses that
are being allowed to be run by this group.  And the total lack of honesty by
this group's leaders is getting astounding.  I suppose they reason that it
is better to lie and get their way then it is to be open and above board
about things and risk not getting into a place(s) they desire to be.

J  ;)

P.S. And as to the term "intoleriestas" - it does NOT exist in any
dictionary or web reference sources.  But then, since you are making up your
own rules and living by them in your own fashion, I suppose making up your
own words and phrases is to be expected.

>All this time I thought NSA was trying to undermine Moscow's code, but come
>to find out according to the intoleriestas interpretation of the code a
>majority of Moscow's schools are breaking the code.  Wow, I thought yall
>were just trying to protect the code.
>
>It seems to me that these schools have band together and are going to take
>over the town.  Someone needs to stop them!  It’s a conspiracy!  Where is
>Scott/Dustin ( in light of the new dilemma he should use his brothers
>middle name) Bauer when you need him.

Because of Him