[Vision2020] Biloxi News Website

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 1 05:44:15 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Dick Schmidt was kind enough to provide us a link to the Biloxi News
(Biloxi, Mississippi).  It is heartening to read the news from a publication
whose only agenda, during these times of trouble, is to keep people
informed.

 <http://www.sunherald.com> www.sunherald.com

Yes.  The Biloxi News, a publication that is located along the southern
shores of Mississippi buried in water and rubble.  Yet they manage to keep
people informed.

A very big "thumbs up" to Governor Barbour for fostering Mississippi's "can
do" attitude during times of dire strife.

A special note to Dick Schmidt - Our thoughts are with your daughter-in-law
and her family.  Please keep me posted.

Take care, Moscow (and Biloxi, Mississippi).

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown

  _____