[Vision2020] Gossip/rumor (was: My marvelous expertise)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 31 12:28:34 PST 2005

My guess, Doug, is that one of the things Christ Church wishes weren't tied
to or traced back to them would be . . .

. . . you.

You seem to have an unhealthy interest in Joan and Melynda's relationship
and living situation, and I wonder if you realize how easily your comments
and questions veer from downright prurient to simply, gleefully, juvenile.
Really, it's not at all becoming, and my guess is that someday you'll be
embarrassed by all of it.

May it be soon, Lord.

keely