[Vision2020] Not that anyone except Doug Farris cares

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 31 10:21:44 PST 2005

Very well put, Melynda!

You asked, "Can we move on to some topic of actual local interest now, Doug
Farris?"

I'm putting my money on, "No" as Farris' answer.  I think he will continue
to trot out his nasty comments as he pleases because he's a hateful
small-minded man.  For some reason, Farris has a peculiar interest in what
goes on under your roof.  I don't mean to shiver anyone's timbers, but based
on his unhealthy & unnatural interest in your family, I conclude that he's
secretly in lust with either you, Joan, or Rose.

Prove me wrong, Farris:  keep your ugliness to yourself for a month.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****