[Vision2020] School Facilities (was Daily News article)

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 27 18:29:45 PDT 2005

I commend Barrett for astutely pointing this out.  It is a very interesting
document.  I think that it offers some real hope that we will be able to
pass a bond directed to the schools most in need and retain the neighborhood
schools that are a big part of what makes our neighborhoods so strong in
this town.

Brcu Livingston