[Vision2020] Carl, Here's your chance!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:54:25 PDT 2005

Whoa.  Dear Ms. Jolie:  I've been informed of your plight.  If there is
anything I can do to help, feel free to contact me.  We are both very busy
people, what with your movie star stuff and everything, and me with
my......uh........um.......actually, I'm pretty much free anytime.  I am
usually busy Friday nights playing Tiger Woods golf, but if that day works
best for you, I could make an exception, if you give me enough advance
notice.  Like two minutes or so.

       Carl Westberg Jr.