[Vision2020] Rove

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 27 12:36:08 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

After President Bush landed on the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln and
saluted in front of a sign that so proudly proclaimed "Mission
Accomplished", I thought that I would never see a photo that lied to me as
much as that did.

That was until this morning's Spokesman Review.

The caption under the photo linked below reads:

"White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove jokingly salutes Wednesday as
he walks from the White House."

Here is a person that has never served a day in uniform who "jokingly
salutes".  To me, this rubs mud into the faces of those who have repeatedly
placed themselves in harm's way.  More, it is a direct insult to those who
gave their final full measure.  This person OWES our service members an
apology.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Rove.htm

Take care, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.