[Vision2020] LMT Article on Rape --

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Oct 26 16:08:55 PDT 2005

I have never had to deal with the LPD in anything but a professional role,
but I can say this about a couple of other police departments:

1. The Spokane Police Department handles domestic assault cases with a
professional, thorough and caring attitude.
2. The Tacoma Police Department handles child sexual assualt cases in an
exemplary manner. They take time with child to make the process less
intimidating and frightening, while keeping the parents as informed and calm
as possible under the most trying circumstances.