[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] LMT Article on Rape --

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 15:19:20 PDT 2005

I don't know Sunil, what is your position on the
Taliban?

You stated to me they had nothing to do with the
attacks on 9/11. If this your position, you are
incorrect, they were.

But hey, I am glad we agree that the police are not a
bunch of bigoted dumb males that automatically assume
when a woman calls in saying she was raped they are
not telling the truth. What better way to keep victims
from calling in for help than to spread those lies
around, huh?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
wrote:

I don't think the particular officers said they were
misquoted; I thought Ayers said they were wrong.
There's a difference.

But Donovan, given your devotion to accuracy, does
this mean you will admit you leapt to conclusions
about my positions regarding the Taliban?

Sunil