[Vision2020] Dilbert on Bloggers

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Oct 26 09:01:17 PDT 2005

G.,

I was wondering if Tom Hansen posted his Blind2020 post on his website. I also wonder if he posted the police report, that stated it was a not issue, on the mysterious 'letter from the Pres' on his website. Or if Hansen has posted the internal memo 'smoking gun' in the WSU / Ed Swan / Melynda Huskey situation.

The Fredom of Information Act is such a useful tool.

We wouldn't want any one to remain Ignorant or Stupid!