[Vision2020] Third Street Jam (was LMT Article)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 17:36:43 PDT 2005

Dan,

Perhaps these two ideas may help:

1.    Remove the parking from the north side of Third between Washington and
Main, thus creating a buffer for turning traffic.

2.    Motivate the MPD to enforce the law with actual citations to those
that run the yellow light and fail to clear the intersection before the red
light and cite those that enter the intersection on a red light.  I know
this sounds radical, but ...

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com