[Vision2020] signal to noise

masrick masrick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:08:53 PDT 2005

since joining this group a very short time ago, I learned that you can't
really have intelligent discourse on the Vision 20/20 list in Moscow.

there was a beautiful discussion on belief, but alas, that was only a
few souls.

the rest was bite and claw and back stab and mud smear and bigotry and
childishness.

some hints before I go.

if your say your going to sue someone for slander/liable. put up or shut
up. failure to do so when you keep threatening it is only a further drop
in your credibility. and after the 9th time of hearing it. we ignore it

realize your making this a unpleasant place for people who actually have
things they want to talk about. I believe the psychobabble term is
"toxic".

and grow up. this isn't your own private sand box. act like adults.

and with that, I leave, having been driven off this forum yet again by
the vicious children that hang out here.