[Vision2020] Wrestling Match

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 22 14:33:36 PDT 2005

ROTFLOL!  Keep me posted as to the progress of getting this event scheduled!

In a *fair* match, I've no doubt you'd win, Rose.  However, given what we
know of Wilson's notion of fairness, I'm far less certain than Mr. Blanton
of the outcome, I'm sorry to say.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****