[Vision2020] Not Supporting Chaney; Not supporting Mudslinging

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 09:09:09 PDT 2005

This is at least the third time people supporting
Nancy Chaney for Mayor have resorted to this garbage
and distortion of a facts. In addition, two other
candidates opposed to MCA candidates and supported by
Bill London have been smeared. These growing number of
attacks on three people from one group of people
cannot be just an accident in the rational mind of a
voter.

I worked very hard for Nancy on her campaign for City
Council. I am a member of MCA. Nancy has been a
valuable member of the council for almost two years
and I still will vote for Bob Stout, so long as he
stays clear of these vile tactics.

However, I will not be supporting these tactics that
are insulting to the people of Moscow and have no
place in our community!

I will be voting for and supporting Peg Hamlett for
Mayor. Those that do not, understand that you are
supporting these mudslinging tactics from the few that
care only about their wins, not the community. Issues
aside, above all, I want my political leaders and
their highly appointed supporters to be fair-minded
and ethical in how they obtain office.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/9/25.aspx