[Vision2020] Big Brother

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 20 15:57:47 PDT 2005

So a few individual terrorists in the Middle East are out to conquer
and rule us? This reminds me of what the right-wingers used to say
about the Vietnam War: "If we don't fight them over there, we'll have
to fight them over here."

Since the little country of Vietnam had no navy to speak of, they
would have had to swim 10,000 miles across the Pacific Ocean, holding
their guns above their heads to keep them dry. Yet millions of
brainwashed Americans actually believed this fantasy. But the
Canadians and the Mexicans did not.

Ralph Nielsen