[Vision2020] Big Brother

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Oct 20 09:48:30 PDT 2005

I know that this is shaky ground Don. I also know that the Taliban and
others are out to make us more like them. They have said it and shown they
mean it all over the world. I do not want to loose my head because I won't
wear a long black rob. Is is really a police state yet? Can't we be
reasonable about this? Why oh Why do we always assume it will go all the way
to a police state? Why won't it just be easier to catch the bad guys? I am
sick of all the death scenes and those middle eastern men I have had talk to
me (this is not shared conversation, equal to equal) about my lifestyle. If
your not doing anything wrong THEY won't care what your printing. But, IF
you print something and they NEED to find you...to protect the rest of us,
why not? We live in tough times and it is not going to get better soon. It
means we must make tough decisions.