[Vision2020] Sorry

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:42:58 PDT 2005

If I've been inattentive recently (i.e., if it seems I've ignored your
e-mails) it's only because I had a bit of scare last week, and it
seemed for a while that I might have had a heart attack.  It turned
out that the problem was electrical, and the medication I was
subsequently prescribed has fixed me up.

Sill, it will take me a few days to sort out all of my e-mails, catch
up on my homework, etc.,so I won't really be able to respond to any
individual e-mails until this weekend.  Again, my apologies.

Cheers,

Chas