[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex across fromarboretum

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 00:52:03 PDT 2005

Too many assumptions here:

What evidence is there that we need more ball parks?

What evidence is there that a ball park will damage
the arboretum?

What evidence is there that we should spend our money
on another ball park verses something else that meets
the needs of other children and teens, or a reduction
in property taxes?

Donovan J Arnold