[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex across from arboretum

berven at moscow.com berven at moscow.com
Sat Oct 15 23:31:26 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm glad to see people have been discussing the ball-park issue and
sharing their points of view on this. When we understand each
other's concerns, we can begin to find a solution that all can agree
on.

As a point of discussion I would suggest we consider the following:

Let's not gain new ball-parks for the kids at the expense of loosing
the very unique qualities of the Arboretum, a resource very few
communities possess.

I can only speak for myself but I'm sure many of those who are
concerned with the possible detrimental effects the sports-complex
would have on the arboretum would be very happy to help work
towards finding a _timely_ solution to the lack of ball-parks problem
that does not negatively impact the Arboretum

Cheers,

Chris Berven