[Vision2020] What's up with Weber & Lambert?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 23:56:10 PDT 2005

Bruce,

I have not ruled these candidates out because they
have not answered Vision2020 question put forth by the
MCA. They might feel the audience or questions are
biased against them. Which they are because MCA has
already endorsed two other candidates.

I am not really happy with any candidate on all the
issues yet. Some I like on some issues, others on
other issues.

Robert Stout is about the only one I know I am voting
for in the city council election at this point. He
might end up being the only one.

I cannot make up my mind on the others. I will
probably vote one liberal and one conservative since I
cannot find a moderate running.

I am fairly certain that Stout and Krane will get two
of the four seats, Ament or Steed will get another,
but the fourth is wide open, it could even be
Carscallen or Holmes this time if they put some signs
up and beat some doors.

-DJA

--- Bruce and Jean Livingston