[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 23:36:46 PDT 2005

g. Crabtree,

All work and no play makes Johnny a very boring boy.
Not to mention he will not develop social skills. When
I was 17-18 I had a full time job, went to high school
and was taking classes at the junior college. However,
I still needed a place to meet with friends and have a
social life. Life should be more than about work or
school.

Donovan J Arnold