[Vision2020] Enroll Now for Balanced Classes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:44:16 PDT 2005

THAT is the $64K question of the year!

You have to remember, NSA is a LIBERAL ARTS college - the only thing you can
do with that type of degree is to go onto a univeristy to gain a BA or a MA
in a field that will actually employ you - other than to be hired by
NSA/Christ Church or some other private institution.  Schools generally are
requiring a MA before they will look at you as a teacher.  Most professional
occupations are the same, these days.

Also, I find it interesting that TRACS has sought out and gained
approval/recognition by the Department of Education and the Council for
Higher Education Accreditation - governmental agencies - which we all know
Doug, et al are so against.

J  ;)