[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex acrossfromarboretum

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 13:58:33 PDT 2005

Michael,
     You're absolutely right, there's no mystery here.
     Their board is listed at  http://www.uidaho.edu/arboretum/associates.html

     TL

Michael Curley <curley at turbonet.com> wrote:
Julie:
Go to the website, click on "arboretum associates" and you will find
the officers, driectors, and contact information. They are, btw, on
an "official" U of I logo website, so i don't think there's any
secret about membership. However, the entire membership list isn't
on the website as best I can tell, but then neither is the membership
of the Idaho Washington Concert Chorale (which happens to also have a
website), so I don't think there is anything nefarious about it.
Mike