[Vision2020] Eugenie Scott's Talk at U of I

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:34:01 PDT 2005

            Did Eugenie Scott point out that at the most general level the
entire Creation Science argument is based on a fairly clear non-sequitur in
reasoning? The observation of complex systems or patterns is not a logical
basis for concluding the involvement of an intelligent creator in that
object, nor does it imply the existence of such a creator or being. This
does not belie that God exists. Of course God exists. But still the logical
connection above is fallacious.

Bob Dickow