[Vision2020] Joe, on teachers

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 03:17:29 PDT 2005

"Seems to me that those who do the early ed and
> special ed would have to be
> more skilled than those who worked with normal kids
> and frankly that they
> would have to be more dedicated.  Just does not make
> sense to me that they
> would pay them less."--Phil Nesbit

They do have to have more education. And the work is
harder.

But pay is not about how hard the work is, or how much
education one must receive. It is about what people
are willing and can pay.

Our society does not respect the elderly or disabled.
Didn't anyone tell you?

Donovan J Arnold