[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 03:01:28 PDT 2005

Sunil,

I think you are really stretching reality to come up
with your conclusions.

First, if you want to defend the statement that Christ
Church is the same as the Taliban, you have already
left the reality which I dwell.

Second, defending the Taliban's role in 911 as no more
than they allowed some members to pitch a tent on
their property, shows your lack of research and
understanding of their role and connection in 9/11.

Osama Bin Laudin was protected by the Taliban in
Afghanistan since 1996, where he worked with the
Taliban and members of the Taliban that he has known
since the 1970s, to plan 9/11. Osama Bin Laudin was a
member and solider for the Taliban and funded the
organization Al Quaida which flew the planes into the
towers.

If it were not for the Taliban, Osama Bin Laudin would
have been placed into US custody sometime between 1996
and 1999. The events of 911 would not have been
funded, planned or taken place without the help of the
Taliban. That makes them responsible.

And let us assume that we take you position that the
Taliban are all innocent despite their ties to UBL. So
what, they are still mass murders in their own right,
and are not equivocal to Christ Church.

But perhaps you have a point. An intelligent person
probably would not waste time refuting that Christ
Church is as dangerous as the Taliban which lights
people on fire, beats their women, and harbors world
terrorists like Osama Bin Laudin.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Donovan,

I don't think even the Bush Administration claims as
you do that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11.  In
their lucid moments, they blame Al Quaida, and the
rest of the time hold Saddam Hussein responsible.  The
Taliban did allow the Al Quaida camps in Afghanistan;
our ally Pakistan was one of the few states to
recognize their government.

While I understand you and Tom don't agree with each
other about much, I don't think you claim his
ignorance has reached new levels given that you're
blaming the wrong group for 9/11.

Sunil